The church has four remaining chapels in distinctive styles:-
1. The Lady Chapel – c1350 with splendid window tracery. Visitors will find a votive candle stand and a place for personal prayer.
2. Crypt Chapel – c1350 restored1899 – is beneath the Lady Chapel and is where the Reserved Sacrament is kept.
3. Corpus Christi Chapel – 1450. With its clear glass in large Perpendicular windows, this is the lightest part of the church.
4. St Michael's Chapel – furnished in 1960. It is in the north aisle and has a modern stained glass window depicting St Michael about to strike Satan.